Elementor’s Learning and Development team’s mission is to create a culture of learning, by offering high-impact learning initiatives to employees from day one, to enable high job performance, professional growth, organizational engagement, and ensure long-term retention.
We are looking for an LMS Specialist and Instructional Designer to join our growing L&D team. This is a unique opportunity to help set the foundation and infrastructure for the new L&D at Elementor. In this role, you will be expected to lead the complete implementation and ongoing management of our LMS, driving user adoption and high course completion rates, as well as design and develop high-quality learning content for employees.
LMS Implementation and management -
- Lead the complete implementation process of a new Learning Management System
- Setup LMS for launch including configuration, 3rd party integration, UI customization, to meet user needs and brand requirements
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation of the LMS, testing new features and ensuring its smooth operation
- Upload course content, analyze usage data, and share reports with stakeholders
- Ensure high adoption and usage among employees
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting to learners and admins
Instructional Design -
- Conduct needs assessments using various data collection methodologies, to identify the most appropriate learning approach
- Work independently to design highly engaging and tailored learning through storyboards, E-learning, live video learning, classroom learning activities, videos, infographics and games, to create the best knowledge transfer experience
- Work closely with SMEs, and collaborate with cross-department stakeholders
- Utilize Instructional Design technologies to create world-class learning in line with Elementor’s brand and culture
- Measure learning progress and post-learning impact deploying relevant data analysis mechanisms and share insights with relevant stakeholders