Elementor is the leading website creation platform for Wordpress, that empowers professionals and aspiring creators alike to create incredible websites .
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who understands the power of exceptional product marketing. As Product Marketing Manager, you'll become an expert on our product, our customers, the market and the competitive landscape. You'll shape our go-to-market strategy as well as the future of our product by working cross-functionally with our leadership, marketing and product teams.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Elementor, you'll …
- Partner with our product team to develop, implement and execute a world-class product go-to-market and launch strategy
- Develop and communicate Elementor’s value proposition through marketing materials, web pages, emails, product screens and more, in a way that drives feature adoption, success and retention
- Develop an expert understanding of Elementor’s products, use cases, and the markets in which we compete — to drive unique market positioning, messaging & adoption strategies.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks to improve the effectiveness of product launches and cross-functional collaboration
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
You'll thrive as a Product Marketing Manager at Elementor if you:
- Have +3 years of past experience as a product marketing manager
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Experience in creating high-end marketing collateral, across multiple channels
- Are experienced with creating high-detail wireframes and mockups for web pages, emails, product screens etc
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Have strong proven analytical skills
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C, and or design software industry, experience with targeting SMB/mid-market is a plus
- Have excellent written and spoken English (Native speaker? Even better