We are looking for Manual QA Engineer
We are a team of WordPress designers and developers that are building the future of website design, pixel after pixel, div on top of div. We have thousands of happy and loyal customers. We are also growing at an amazing rate every month, with hundreds of new monthly users, and many challenges as well.
We are a company that is lead by design. A considerable part of our job is to improve how people from around the world create website, and give them the tools for a faster and better workflow. This is the place where you will be able to do your finest work
· Review quality specification and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Identify, record, document and track bugs.
· Work closely with Dev team and project management to gain master-level knowledge of the application under test and to create top-quality products.
· At least 3 years of manual QA- Must
· Experience creating test plans & Test cases - Must
· Experience with testing web applications - Must
· Experience in testing Client/Server architecture - Must
· Experience with API testing (Using postman or other relevant tools) - Must
· Experience working with SQL, writing queries, etc. - Must (Advantage for working with MySQL)
· Experience working with WordPress platform - Advantage
· Experience in website building - Advantage
· Recent experience with object-oriented programming / Selenium - Advantage
· Familiarity working with Linux OS - Advantage