As Elementor’s Support Shift Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of Elementor’s support team in your region. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have the proper amount of T1/T2 support agents staffed throughout the day, in order to meet or exceed Elementor's established customer SLAs.
Additionally, you will manage the successful handoff of information and urgent issues between regions at the beginning and end of your shift to create a seamless global customer experience.
As a key leader for Elementor’s customer-facing team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a global team of professionals in continuously developing and enhancing Elementor users’ customer experience, on a daily basis
- Collaborate with the regional management team to ensure daily workforce coverage
- Communicate daily goals with the team
- Ensure effective agent operation and assist in escalated customer interactions
- Monitor performance and quality KPIs and take part in agent mentoring
- Maintain shift logs and other data recording requirements
- Develop and maintain the schedule for staffing
- Assist the management team in planning headcount requirements
This position is open for candidates located in Israel only.
- 2 years minimum of experience in support shift/team management - Must
- 3 years minimum of experience as T2/T3 support agent in a software company - Must
- 3 years minimum of experience using customer support platforms and systems (ticketing, chat, voice, social) - Must
- Experience with support workforce management tools
- Familiarity with WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Knowledge of web development tools and web applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English, other languages are an advantage
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressure and sometimes hectic atmosphere
- Driven to explore new methodologies and identify new opportunities for growth
- Ability to breakdown complex issues and guide through technical processes in layman's terms
- Self-motivated and accountable when working independently
- A team player who cultivates a trusting and transparent culture
- Exceptional courtesy, patience and overall a “people person”
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with web Servers and infrastructure – an advantage
- Familiarity with networking, system, cloud services and hosting – an advantage
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and virtualization – an advantage
- Experience with Elementor tools – an advantage
Please send your CV in English only.